| We cannot go another cycle with poor recruitment leading to horrible candidates. Therefore, lets not settle for B or C level recruits. I have tried looking for contact information for the candidates I think give us the best shot, so feel free to contact them.
Here are my choices:
1. Lousiana - Governor Bobby Jindal (info@BobbyJindal.com)
2. New Mexico - Governor Susana Martinez (Facebook.com/SusanaMartinez - message)
3. Virginia - Governor Bob McDonnell (Facebook.com/BobMcDonnell - message)
4. Alaska - Governor Sean Parnell (Facebook.com/Alaska.Governor)
5. Iowa - Governor Terry Branstad/Lt. Governor Kim Reynolds (Facebook.com/TerryBranstad and Facebook.com/KimReynoldsIA)
6. West Virginia - Congresswoman Shelly Moore Capito (email@example.com)
7. Arkansas - Congressman Tim Griffin (TimGriffinForCongress.com/contact)
8. Minnesota - Congressman Erik Paulsen (PaulsForCongress.com/contact)
9. Colorado - Former Lt. Governor Jane Norton (Facebook.com/JaneNortonForColorado)
10. Michigan - Former Secretary of State Terri Lynn Land (Terri@LandForRNC.com or Facebook.com/pages/Terri-Lynn-Land - message)
11. Delaware - State Auditor Tom Wagner (Tom@VoteWagner.com or Cooper@VoteWagner.com
12. North Carolina - Former Carolina Panthers Safety Mike Minter (MikeMinter.com).
He might be a stretch, but I've heard him speak publicly before and he has great potential and given the Demographic shift in NC, he could be of great benefit to us.
Others that are good, but I could not find any contact information:
1. South Dakota - Former Governor Mike Rounds
2. Montana - Former Governor Marc Racicot
3. New Hampshire - Former Senator John Sununu
4. Oregon - Former Senator Gordon Smith
5. New Jersey - Biotech Executive John Crowley
And the following seem like lost causes unless they become open seats:
3. Rhode Island